วันศุกร์ที่ 22 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Understanding your life purpose

"What is my purpose?"

"How do I know what it is, if I find him?"

"How can I end my life so that it is" right "?"

If you ask these questions, you are not alone - I feel a bit 'of my clients and other researchers. We are fortunate to live in a day and age, where this is not only acceptable, but for us it is possible to think actively and then act.

To have this conversation, there are some things I needshare with you first. Here is a summary of what I know from my experience, teachings and world view:

• We are here because we are spirit embodied in physical form - we decided to come here and live our life's purpose tangibly. So our purpose is to be here and breathe.

• We're supposed to learn and experience A LOT in every way so our spirit can grow and we can contribute to the greater collective consciousness.

• Challenges are what help us to grow beyond our comfort Area, and without it, we're pretty boring people. We are just stuck, unless you decide to deal with them.

• The Big Picture view, human life is insignificant and very important at the same time. We train as a creative energy through our lives to live.

All that being said, if we are not moving, we feel put us. And then we feel like we live our life purpose is not to live. So we feel vaguely dissatisfied, rather than being present, and theus to greater experience, which is good, because it is our personal contribution to the whole. We are - in ourselves, each other and with the universe. Yet, the purpose of life is not really what we're talking about, right?

So few words to make such a huge concept ... To go back, we are here to breathe, to the experience we have and the entire performance, and the art of creative practice regularly (whether we like it or be satisfied with what we createor not) is another matter. That is our goal in life is.

The real question behind the questions: What is the unique expression of my soul, and how can I flow with her so that I can make a difference in the world?

3 things you've done today:

1. Consider your challenge. What are your learning opportunities at this time? If you look past the challenges in your life, you'll see that you can not find at the moment whatwere about - their only purpose could be seen, after the challenge. Therefore, to really see and explore what is before you now, and how to restructure your opportunity for growth, on which there fast. Use it as the way in which the universe under you, you know, and asked the result for you ... is for you who ask. If you do not like your results, it is time to change what you want, because all that happens is that you get what you asked, on some level.

2. Lookunexpected comments. What are people, 'Look, they said about you during your life, whatever the environment or circumstances. It is likely that your soul has been spying and losses, and others have chosen for you. For example One of my clients struggle with the assurance that it is through their business. I asked this question, and I could not tell us any comments about everyone. If most of the way through our turn, I received a their messageCreate your own "successful program" to others, teach them how to realize their dreams, said: "Ah yes, then one has told me that." Lost the news, why do not contain any trace of them. What messages from the soul, you are missing?

3. Recheck your core business interest. If you are a child or young person, it is likely that interest you or dreams or goals that have lost their place as a life now had priority. See how to do thatSeeds of your soul. In my case, I was always drawn to the "mysterious" psychic connections to the understanding of the invisible. I avidly read books on explorers (which I am) only in an unconventional way, the life of the curious, unusual people, and mysteries (as I later discovered that I was an English Bobby / detective in a previous life). Understand Anyway, I liked the overall picture in all ways - I wanted people to understand and in his car. I remember that about six years,Eating a peanut butter sandwich, and my mother asked, "Why are we here?". Thought I was babbling, but I would be a clear picture of pure energy, with a certain melancholy that was one reason why we are here. And now it's my life's work to help - to understand others, and that following this creative channeling cosmic energy in a personal success.

How is my intention to help the living expression of your soul, not only for the purpose of your life. And 'much largerdass

cruise vacations from anthem blue cross insurance